☆SHINee is shining☆
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

☆SHINee is shining☆

SHINee Global Fan Club{S.G.F.C-EL SITE}

Home☆ PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
MOVED TO http://shinee.forumfree.net/ Hope to see you there Very Happy Xios and Katy234~

SHINee and others come together for animal welfare

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xios
Admin
Admin
xios

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-08-24

SHINee and others come together for animal welfare Empty
PostSubject: SHINee and others come together for animal welfare   SHINee and others come together for animal welfare EmptyJuly 30th 2009, 1:05 am

The Animal Liberties Union ‘Companion Animals’ Exhibition was open from the 24th until the 27th for 4 days and was held in ‘Daily Project’ in Chungdamdong.

For this exhibition with The Korean Society of Human Animal Bond, many famous celebrities joined in to help be part of this gallery. Popular groups like SNSD and SHINee were a part and Gong Hyo Jin, Lee Yeon Hee, Kim Min Joon, Lee Hana, designer Jung Wook Joon, Song Jain and many others participated by taking pictures along with many rescued animals to send out a message.

Credit ALLKPOP.com
Back to top Go down
katy234
Admin
Admin
katy234

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-07-18

SHINee and others come together for animal welfare Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHINee and others come together for animal welfare   SHINee and others come together for animal welfare EmptyAugust 1st 2009, 10:06 pm

Aww the boys are so nice <3 I love animals, and I would do anything for them, I hve two cats lol
Back to top Go down

SHINee and others come together for animal welfare
Page 1 of 1