☆SHINee is shining☆
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

☆SHINee is shining☆

SHINee Global Fan Club{S.G.F.C-EL SITE}

Home☆ PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
MOVED TO http://shinee.forumfree.net/ Hope to see you there Very Happy Xios and Katy234~

Key says SNSD Jessica is scary??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xios
Admin
Admin
xios

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Key says SNSD Jessica is scary?? Empty
PostSubject: Key says SNSD Jessica is scary??   Key says SNSD Jessica is scary?? EmptyJuly 27th 2009, 6:11 pm

Key says SNSD Jessica is scary?? Key-shineeKey says SNSD Jessica is scary?? Snsd-jessica_29530bcf

Shinee's very own Key spoke up about his first impression of Girls' Generation's Jessica when he met her for the first time while he was a trainee. Currently the MC for the show 'Right Now is the Flower Boy Era', he revealed his thoughts as fellow SM members Jessica, Sunny, and Hyo Yeon were on the show.

When Jung Hyung Don asked Key about his first impression of Jessica, Key replied half jokingly, half seriously, "She was scary". When Jessica was asked about her first impression of Key, I think she was trying to get back at him a little because she said "I didn't even know he existed" as a joke.

Credit allkpop.com
Back to top Go down
katy234
Admin
Admin
katy234

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Key says SNSD Jessica is scary??   Key says SNSD Jessica is scary?? EmptyJuly 29th 2009, 5:22 am

Hahaha, Key LOL I think that Jessica is kinda weird O___o I don't like her somehow lol
Back to top Go down
teukey
QUIET ONE
QUIET ONE
teukey

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-03-16

Character Sheet
SHINee:
Key says SNSD Jessica is scary?? Left_bar_bleue20/20Key says SNSD Jessica is scary?? Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: Key says SNSD Jessica is scary??   Key says SNSD Jessica is scary?? EmptySeptember 19th 2009, 10:44 am

evil jessica.key is just kidding!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Key says SNSD Jessica is scary??   Key says SNSD Jessica is scary?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Key says SNSD Jessica is scary??
Page 1 of 1