☆SHINee is shining☆
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

☆SHINee is shining☆

SHINee Global Fan Club{S.G.F.C-EL SITE}

Home☆ PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
MOVED TO http://shinee.forumfree.net/ Hope to see you there Very Happy Xios and Katy234~

SHINee’s new Amigo song released

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xios
Admin
Admin
xios

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-08-24

SHINee’s new Amigo song released Empty
PostSubject: SHINee’s new Amigo song released   SHINee’s new Amigo song released EmptyOctober 26th 2008, 6:23 am

SHINee’s new Amigo song released 20081024_shinee_main

SHINee's first single "Amigo" from their new repackaged album with the same namesake was released to Korean music downloading sites today.

The song is uptempo and hits harder than what you expect from SHINee (usually r&b). The lyrics and theme seem to be getting more sexy, departing from the cute / innocent theme they used to portray with "Noona is so Pretty."
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I have heard some of it... it sounds pretty good...I also read that SHINee will perform this song on October 26th's Inkigayo, the MV should come soon as well. So you guys should be looking out for that....I cant wait to see their video for Amigo.. I hope its good, like the rest of their MV's

SHINee’s new Amigo song released
Page 1 of 1