☆SHINee is shining☆
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

☆SHINee is shining☆

SHINee Global Fan Club{S.G.F.C-EL SITE}

Home☆ PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
MOVED TO http://shinee.forumfree.net/ Hope to see you there Very Happy Xios and Katy234~

{TRANS} An Essay Written by Key in Middle School.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xios
Admin
Admin
xios

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-08-24

{TRANS} An Essay Written by Key in Middle School. Empty
PostSubject: {TRANS} An Essay Written by Key in Middle School.   {TRANS} An Essay Written by Key in Middle School. EmptyOctober 22nd 2008, 6:34 am

This is originally a korean article but I am translating the chinese translated version of it. I am not too sure how to translate the name of the school and the chinese translator was not sure of the name of the teacher so she left it out in the translation too.

Learning waterskiing during vacation

_____Middle School. Year 2 Class 5 Index Number 4. Kim Kibum

This vacation is neither too long nor too short, but I have experienced many things, including an overseas trip to the Philipines. When on break, there is more time to engage in activities outside of school and I try to resist the urge to read books, when I think about it like this, it actually helped to decide a turning point in my life.

And there is the most memorable waterskiing. _____sungsaengnim(teacher) recommended the sport to me during the vacation and it seemed really meaningful. Firstly, my physical strength improved. My arms developed muscles and my legs were toner.

Secondly, it boosted my confidence. I can declare any time anywhere that my interest is waterskiing and this is something that I will never forget in my life. This is just a charm of it -- Also, I met many friends while doing this sport, along with many hyungs and noonas.

Fourthly, it's a great help to me in life. I almost missed the chance to learn this, but thanks to the many sungsaengnims at the waterskiing centre and _____sungsaengnim's encouragement, I joined with my friends and thus had a great experience with the sunbaenims.

Even though vacation has ended, but on weekends when there is free time, replacing sleeping or entertaining myself with the computer with such adrenaline speed rush feels pretty good too.

Finally, I will like to thank my _____sungsaengnim who has given me such a good experience.

Source: Korean website/ SHINee中国首站www.shineechina.cn
Original Chinese translation credits: 无泪天使
English Translation credits: atlantis-x
Credits: SHINee Forums
Back to top Go down

{TRANS} An Essay Written by Key in Middle School.
Page 1 of 1