☆SHINee is shining☆
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

☆SHINee is shining☆

SHINee Global Fan Club{S.G.F.C-EL SITE}

Home☆ PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
MOVED TO http://shinee.forumfree.net/ Hope to see you there Very Happy Xios and Katy234~

> {INFO} SHINee on Mnet Japan,

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xios
Admin
Admin
xios

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-08-24

> {INFO} SHINee on Mnet Japan, Empty
PostSubject: > {INFO} SHINee on Mnet Japan,   > {INFO} SHINee on Mnet Japan, EmptyOctober 14th 2008, 11:40 pm

> {INFO} SHINee on Mnet Japan, SHINeeMnetJapanadvertisementorigina

Translation:
SHINee's "YunHaNam"

[picture]

Starts October 3rd!
Every week, Friday nights at 12:00~12:30
Currently grabbing attention in Korea, No.1 group SHINee's show broadcasted only here, on Mnet Japan*!

*For those of you who are wondering where the "on Mnet Japan" part came from on the advertisement, it is inferred since it was on Mnet Japan's homepage, but the literal translation doesn't flow so well in English without it, so I went ahead and added that part in.
-------------

I have an account on both Mnet and Mnet Japan, but since I can understand Japanese I visit Mnet Japan more often for updates. And so, one day, I found SHINee's picture up on there on their homepage. There was no article attached so there's really not much info behind this then what you see: Mnet is subbing the YunHaNam episodes in Japanese and broadcasting it only on Mnet Japan, making their network the only channel in Japan where you can watch the latest in the kpop world on tv. What does that mean? Can you say HALLYU~

For those of you who don't know yet, the Korean media has been really taking advantage of Mnet Japan. I guess you could compare it to America's Arirang? At least in terms of exposure. Although it does expose Korean artists to the Japanese public w/o requireing the artists to know Japanese or have activities there like past artists have had to do to get attention in Japan, it's strictly subbed material of dramas, music videos, shows, performances, etc. During this past week (today is 10/11), they just aired episode 2 so obviously they're not as far as the forum is, but I just did a quick search of it in Japanese and their show is definitely getting some popularity already, at least among kpop fans. At this rate, I don't think SHINee will have a problem breaking into the Japanese market.

So there's a little update for those of you who didn't already know about Mnet Japan. I'm expecting more interesting stuff to come up via blogs or articles, so when they do I'll be sure to translate for all of you! ^-^ I wish I could find the videos with the Japanese subtitles to show you all, but idk where to go for them. It's probably a good way to improve on your Japanese and Korean at the same time~

Source: mnetjapan.com
Translation Credit: lucky#13
Credit: SHINee Forums
Source Finder: lucky#13
Back to top Go down

> {INFO} SHINee on Mnet Japan,
Page 1 of 1